Increase your visibility and enhance your nighttime riding experience with these regulation-approved L.E.D. headlamps. The L.E.D. Headlamp produces light far superior to that of conventional halogen lamps, with a color temperature of 5,800K, closer to the color temperature of daylight providing better visibility. Complex Reflector design provides unmatched performance while providing the appearance of a traditional headlamp. The maintenance-free lamp uses a solid-state, bulb-free system that's impervious to damage caused by shock and vibration, with a military grade, die-cast aluminum housing, non-yellowing polycarbonate lens and a scratch-resistant hard coating to protect against damage from impact, roadside debris and other hazards.
- D.O.T. version follows requirements for US Domestic Department of Transportation
- E.C.E. version follows requirements for Economic Commission for Europe
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Advanced LED technology has significantly reduced LED headlamp current draw compared to halogen products, 3.6a high beam and 1.8a low beam, allowing more power for other vehicle requirements & extending charging system life
- Uses standard, H4, 3-blade wiring connector
- Meets applicable DOT, FMVSS or SAE requirements
- 3-year warranty on headlamp
||H-D: '94-'17 Electra Glides, Road Kings, Street Glides & Trikes; '91-'17 FL Softail Models with 7” Headlights & '12-'16 Dyna Switchback
Indian: '14-'16 Indian Models (except Scout)
Yamaha: '98-'10 V Star 650 Classic & Silverado, '00-'09 V Star 1100 Classic & Silverado & '99-'13 Road Star Models (except Warrior)